Good morning everyone, it’s Joset here. Last week I created a card using the Strawberry die set in combination with the Accordion Fancy Label and Fancy Frame Edges. Instead of an interactive card I decided to use the Accordion Fancy Label die to create a flat 5″ square card with a pretty border. Today’s card is slightly different but it does use the same dies. Let me show you how I created the card.
2. Die cut 4 Fancy Frame Edges from the same cardstock backed with Clear Double Sided Adhesive. Color edges with Festive Berries Distress Ink using a round Mini Ink Blending Tool. Adhere frame edges to frame.
3. Cut White Soft Finish Cardstock 5″ x 10″, score at 5″ and fold in half to create your card base. Adhere frame with fancy edges to card front.
4. Die cut 2 “Thanks” sentiments from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Color one with Festive Berries Distress Ink. Color just the top part of the sentiment. Adhere both to card front as shown. I used small dots of Glossy Accent to adhere the sentiments to the card. Alternatively, you could back the cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape prior to cutting the sentiments.
5. To create the Strawberries: die cut 1 large solid strawberry and 2 small solid strawberries from White Soft Finish Cardstock, die cut 1 large and 2 small strawberry stamen from White Soft Finish Cardstock backed with Clear Double Sided Adhesive and 1 large and 2 small strawberry overlays. Color solid shapes with Mustard Seed Distress Ink, overlays with Festive Berries, and stamens with Peeled Paint. When ink is dry, assemble strawberries and adhere to card front as shown.
6. To finish off the card, add one Transparent/Gold Glitter Dot in each corner of the card.
I hope you enjoyed creating this card!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Glossy Accents – Ranger
Mini Ink Blending Tool – Ranger
Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Peeled Paint – TimHoltz/Ranger