Hi Everyone, it’s Jackie and I decided to do a Father’s Day Card which is tomorrow. I knew I wanted to do this card using the Cars, Planes and Motor Peel-off because my Dad has a 1963 Falcon Convertible that he fully restored. For some reason he never drives this car so I thought this would be a great card to honour his car!
1. For your card base, cut black square paper 7″x 10″ rectangle, score and fold in half.
2. Cut light brown paper 9 1/4″x 6 1/2″ rectangle, score in the middle. Place ‘Lots of Pops’ die on score line and run it through your die cutting machine. Adhere to the inside of your card base.
Front of card:
1. Cut red paper 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″. Cut blue word paper 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″. And cut Yellow paper 4″x 6″. Layer and adhere to the front of your card using double-sided adhesive.
2. Cut out tag from patterned paper. Adhere using pop up dots. Add pre-cut map using a tape runner. Cut various tags out of patterned paper. Add a clip to hold the tickets together.
Inside of card:
1. Cut red paper 2 3/4″x 6 3/4″ for the top and cut red paper 3 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ for the bottom.
Cut ‘Dart’ patterned paper 2 1/2″x 6 1/2″ for the top and cut ‘Boarding Pass’ patterned paper
3 1/4″x 6 1/2″ for the bottom.
2. Cut various license plates out of patterned paper. Adhere using pop up dots as shown. Cut road out of black paper and add line markings using a white color pencil.
4. Using the black Car Peel-off apply to double-sided adhesive as shown by Els in this video.
Cover adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish with your finger and brush off any excess glitter.
5. Color with Tombow Markers.
6. Die cut 1 large tag and 3 small tags out of patterned paper. Stamp sentiment ‘Happy Father’s Day’ using black pigment ink and emboss using clear embossing ink onto 3 small tags. Note: To stamp each individual word on tag, place clear magic tape over word not being stamped, remove tape when stamping. Do this for all 3 words. Write a personal note on the large tag. Add blue ribbon to tags and adhere to card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cardstock and patterned papers– Kaisercraft ‘Now Boarding’ Collection, Authentique collection ‘Abroad’, Tim Holtz Paper Stash called ‘Lost and Found’, Crumb Cake – Stampin’Up
Other: Tiny Attacher, Ephemera Pack ‘Expedition’ – Tim Holtz, Clips, Mini Library Clips, French Blue Grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder – Stampin’ Up, Black Pigment ink -Clearsnap, Happy Father’s Day #E9300 – Paper Inspirations