It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this sweet card in a step-by-step tutorial:
Step 1: Die-Cutting
- die cut all the elements for the girl with a sunflower from white Soft Finish Cardstock using the Farmer, Holiday Elf His and Hers and the Farm Accessories sets
Step 2: Add Color
- use Alcohol Markers to add color to the die cuts and add extra shading with Distress Ink (Scatterd Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose)
Step 3: Creating the Background
- use patterned paper and the Adventure Edges 2 die set to create the background elements
- stamp the sentiment from the Life is better on the Farm set with Versamark onto a strip of kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with Wow! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- add some faux stitching around the sentiment strip with a white gel pen
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
WOW! Bright Super Fine embossing powder
white gel pen
Hi everyone, it’s Tina here. Today’s card is packed with new and slightly older Joset Designs Product. Below are the steps to create your own card.
Step 1 – Trim White Soft Finish to 7” x 6”, score at 3 1/2” and fold in half for a vertical side fold card (Mini Slimline)
Step 2 – Trim Soft Blue Cardstock to 3 1/2” x 6” and adhere to card front using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
Step 3 – Diecut Forest Accessories (stump) using Kraft Cardstock. Ink it using Inks of your choice. I used Distress Oxide Ink Ground Espresso. Adhere to card using Kid’s Choice Glue.
Step 4 – Diecut Farm Accessories (Sunflowers) using various colors of Cardstock. Assemble and adhere to card using Kid’s Choice Glue.
Step 5 – Diecut Once Upon A Time Accessories (sun using Yellow Cardstock and clouds using White Cardstock) adhere to card using Kid’s Choice Glue and Top Cloud using Foam Tape.
Step 6 – Diecut Hen & Rooster (hen and straw) using various colors of Cardstock. Assemble and adhere to card using Kids Choice Glue.
Step 7 – Diecut Farmer and Holiday Elf – Hers (braids) in various colors of Cardstock. Assemble and adhere to card using Kids Choice Glue.
Step 8 – Diecut Adventure Edges (grass) using Green Cardstock. Stamp Life Is Better On The Farm sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Adhere to card using Foam Tape.
This card can be used for several occasions by changing the sentiment. Below is a link to all the products used. Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!