Hi, Candy Spiegel here. Elaborate cards are fun, but they are too labor intensive to make multiple cards to send for the holidays. This card, while elegant and unique, is simple enough to make dozens to send out for Christmas.
1. Cut white cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. Score at 4 1/4 and fold.
2. Cut Frosted Film (or vellum) 5 1/4 x 3 3/4. Emboss with Spring Leaves embossing folder.
3. Place Frosted Film on card base and punch two holes through both the film and front of the card.
4. Thread ribbon through the holes and tie on the front to hold the film in place.
5. Die cut Berry Branch from white cardstock and adhere to front of card.
6. Add Red Glitter Dots on a few of the berries.
7. Die cut Merry Christmas from white cardstock and adhere.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Frosted Film or Vellum
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen