Hi Everyone, it’s Jackie Smith. I have another Christmas card for you using Karen Burniston’s House Pivot Card Die. Although our winter tends to stay way too long, I love having snow on Christmas day which inspired today’s card.
Here is how I created my card:
1. Create card base from cream cardstock. Cut 6″x 12″ rectangle; score and fold in half.
(6″ square card).
2. Line up middle of fence (House Pivot Card Die) on fold of card as per Karen Burniston’s instructions here. Die cut house pivot.
4. Cut 6 snow edges from White Velvet Sheets using snow edges die from Outdoor Edges. Adhere all along the bottom of the card (front, inside and back).
5. Cut 2 trees, fence, bricks using brown paper. Cut roof edge, windows, door and chimney using silver damask paper. Adhere roof using pop up dots and rest transparent double sided tape.
6. Die cut 2 wreaths using Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz (Make sure to use the Metal Adaptor Plate when die cutting Shimmer Sheetz.) Adhere to doors. Apply liquid glue to fence, apply white silk microfine glitter for snow. Apply snow marker to bottom of fence. Heat set to puff it up.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Cardstock and patterned paper – Very Vanilla – Stampin’Up!, Silver Damask – Creative Imaginations, “Frolic” – Timbergrove by Fancy Pants Designs
Other – Paper trimmer, Scor-It-All, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive -3M, Snow Marker – Marvy Uchida