Hello dear friends, It’s Bianca Petroschi.
This weekend I created several projects and for one of them I had to cut out multiple leaves for the Garden Notes – Lilac. The leftover piece of cardstock inspired me to create this card today.
1. Create a square card base from pale peach shade cardstock, top-folded, measuring 15 cm.
2. On 2 opposite corners, glue some strips of paper, one from an old book and one from a piece of scrap paper.
3. On your cut out piece of paper, attach a Double Sided Tape Sheet and cover the adhesive with Spring Peridot Silk Microfine Glitter. TIP: Use a tray to catch the glitter.
4. Polish the glitter with your finger to bring up more shine.
6. Cut two frames and one label from pale peach shade cardstock using the Lorna Label PopUp set. Cut the two frames in half and write “For you’’ on the label. Distress all the edges with orange ink. Adhere to card.
7. Cut some butterflies using the Garden Notes – Bugs & Butterflies die set.
With this card I wanted to show that even bits of paper that you consider waste, may become interesting parts for any project.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstock: pale peach
Paper: My Botanic Garden- Studio Light
Memento Dye Ink