This is Selma Stevenson today. I am so excited to show you the beautiful Christmas Tree you can create with Susan’s new CountryScapes – Woods 4 Holiday Evergreen & Trimmings dies that will be released soon. This is a 6 inch by 6 inch card.
This is the tree die used. This tree die set also comes with the dies to trim the tree and dies for the gift boxes.
1. To create this “full” branched evergreen, die cut 4 trees. I like to die cut using white cardstock so I can sponge on the exact color I want.
3. I only colored the trunk of one tree because you will be layering the others on the back of it.
5. Add one of the trees, without a trunk, over another tree, moving it down to alternate the branches. Press down well on the trunk to attach it well. Add the third tree over the first two, again lowering the tree slightly, alternating branches.
7. Below you can see the tree when all four layers are attached.
8. Have fun decorating your tree with the trims provided in this set. The star at the top of the tree was die cut from the Happy Birthday PopUp set.
9. Die cut the presents using different pieces of design paper and place below the tree.
10. Add window. The Garden Notes Carolina Window & Shutters die was used to die cut the window. It was die cut using white cardstock and lightly sponged with Tea Dye Distress Ink around the edges. I used a piece of design paper from my stash to cut out the Santa and attached it behind the window, attaching the window with dimensional tape over the Santa.
11. Add Merry Christmas Peel-Off and corners to complete card.
Have fun decorating your Christmas Tree!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products –
1093 – CountryScapes – Woods 4 Holiday Evergreen & Trimmings (Coming soon)
1086 – Garden Notes Carolina Window & Shutters (Coming soon)
Other Products –
Forest Moss Distress Ink
Copic E99 Marker
Design Paper of choice
Gold Shiny cardstock
Silver Shiny cardstock
Red Glitter cardstock