Hello Crafty Friends! Kathy Jo here and I am very excited to share a project using one of the soon-to-be-released Elizabeth Craft Designs dies from the A Way With Words Collection, designed by Suzanne Cannon: It’s a Party. What a great die set! It could be used for the front of a party invite, the front of a birthday card, on a birthday scrapbook page or on party favors (to name just a few of the many possibilities!). The project today will be a Happy Birthday card for a friend of mine who loves pink.
- Create a white tent fold card base 5.5” W x 4.25” H.
- Die cut It’s a Party from white card stock.
- Die cut Flourish Gift Frame from pink card stock.
- Create pink bubble background:
- Apply pink Distress inks in various locations on white card stock. Dry with heat tool or air dry.
- Use circle template and Picket Fence stain randomly on pink background. Dry with heat tool or air dry.
- Die cut bubble background using Flourish Gift Frame die.
- Adhere die cuts to card. Use foam tape behind bubble background.
The card is pretty in pink!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
- It’s a Party die set
- Flourish Gift Frame die set
- Clear Double Sided Adhesive (I used a section of a 6×6 sheet)
- Ranger Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Stain in Picket Fence
- Circle stencil
- Double face foam tape
- Pink card stock
- White card stock
- Heat tool
Thank you so much for stopping by! I do hope you are able to take a sneak peek at the Coming Soon section at the Elizabeth Craft Designs store! Awesome new products…I know that my Elizabeth Craft Designs new release wish list is loooong!
Big Crafty Hugs,