Hi friends and welcome, it’s Sandy Diller here. I love a pun of any kind so couldn’t pass up this opportunity to make a card using one of my favorites. This is the perfect card to send to one of those coffee loving friends. Enjoy!
2. Using the Agatha Edge Die, trim off bottom edge of card.
3. Using the Cup Pop Stand die, cut 2 cups, 2 semi circles that will become the saucer. 2 steam pieces were cut here from vellum but you can use less or more – your choice. Cut 1 spoon and 4 coffee beans (not shown).
4. Using the Pull Card Edges, cut 2 each in coordinating colors. They are shown wide here and can be trimmed down later.
5. Using the Thanks die, cut 1.
6. 1 white panel will be needed for the inside. On this card, the words “a latte” was printed on the computer and then the panel was cut to fit the card.
7. Using tape on the back, tape the semi circles together and then place saucer on top – lining up nubs with center crease. Run through die cutting machine to make tabs for cup.
8. After cutting tabs, remove tape.
9. Using the Stage it Stencil – Coffee, stencil design on saucer.
10. The photo above shows painters tape used on the bottom of the stencil, it acts like a hinge and helps make the stencil removal clean and tidy. Silver Nuvo Embellishing Mousse was used here.
11. Stencil both saucer pieces and one cup that will be used on the front.
12. Add steam pieces to cup.
13. Assemble Cup Pop Stand in the center of the card. If you need further help, HERE is a great video of Karen putting this one together.
14. Assemble card front. Some small hearts from different sets were used here.
15. Add remaining embellishments and die cuts.
Thanks a latte’ for joining me today,
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Other supplies used –
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse