Hello my crafty friends! It’s Raquel Mason here today to share a spring card using the Iron Fence Pop Up. It’s so easy to change the style of the Iron Fence just by using spring colors. Let me show you how I made this card.
- Die cut the pieces shown below using Labels & Circles
- (2) White Soft Finish Cardstock Stitched Circles (Stamp sentiments in black using Just a Note clear stamp set.)
- (1) Soft Sky Soft Finish Cardstock Label
2. Die cut the pieces shown below
- Pewter Soft Finish Cardstock Iron Fence, slider bar and band. Optional: Use a sanding tool on the fence to make it look like worn paint.
- Cafe Au Lait Soft Finish Cardstock All Seasons Tree
- (6) sets of flowers from patterned paper
3. Assemble the front of the card –
- Cut Soft Sky at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score and fold at 4 1/4 for the card base.
- Cut Pewter at 4 x 5 1/4.
- Cut pattern paper at 3 3/4 x 5. Adhere on top of Pewter mat. Wrap ribbon around both pieces and then adhere to card base.
- Adhere circle and label die cut in step 1 to card front. Adhere a flower to the circle above the stamped sentiment.
4. Assemble the inside of the card-
- Adhere All Seasons Tree to the right side of card. Adhere flowers to the branches.
- Adhere stamped circle to the left side of card. Adhere (1) flower to the circle if desired.
- Build the Iron Fence card per Karen Burniston’s tutorial HERE
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and feel inspired to make your own version!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Soft Finish Cardstock, Soft Sky
Soft Finish Cardstock, Cafe au Lait
black ink – Versafine
Hi Raquel, A really lovely idea and a beautiful card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Great idea, can’t wait to use it
Raquel such a cool card.. great idea we see trees with protection around them in parks …Why not on our cards