I am excited to share my newest ECD layout! My family and I love to spend time at the beach.
To create this layout:
First, gather supplies. Dies – Dashing Squares ( 3 1/4″ square) Large Flower, Trio of Leaves, Stitched Circles ( 3 3/4″ circle) and Big Flower Set 1, 1 12×12 sheet of patterned paper, 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 patterned paper, 5 x 4 1/2 patterned paper, 4 x 3 3/4 patterned paper, 4 x 7 patterned paper, leftover pieces to die cut, stickers, ink, liquid glue, button and title.
Then die cut all shapes and create the pinwheel
Here are the instructions:
1) Die cut square and ink edges
2) Using a scoring tool, score from corner to corner to form an X
3) Cut on the scored lines toward the middle, 3/4 of the way.
4) Apply a dot of liquid glue to the center and curl the first two corners into the center holding them into place till dry
5) Apply another glue dot and curl the final two pieces to the center
6) Adhere button
7) Create assorted multi-layer die cut flowers
8) Ink edges of all papers
9) Arrange and assemble the layout as shown
Here are some close ups:
Thanks for stopping by
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Kaisercraft papers & stickers