It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this Summer Tag Trio.
Step 1: Die Cutting
- Cut some custom tags using the largest of the Diagonal Stitched Fishtails
- Add the hole with a hole punch
Step 2: Stamping
- Stamp the images from the Sun & Surf set and the sentiments from the Beach Sentiments set with alcohol marker friendly ink
Step 3: Coloring
- Color the images with Alcohol Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils
Step 4: Ink Blending
- Add some Distress Inks (Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers) to the tags with the help of a Blending Brush
Step 5: Finishing Touches
- Thread matching twine through the holes of the tags
Have fun creating your own summer tags.
My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink
Distress Ink (Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers)
Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils
So totally FUN! Very cute.
I love these tags!!!! How fun. Thanks for the inspiration!