It’s Tanja here again and today I would like to show you how to create this adorable little fall house.
Step 1: Die Cutting
- cut the Holiday House Box from kraft cardstock
- cut some leaves from the Woodland Leaves die set and the Berry Spray
Step 2: Coloring and Shaping
- color the leaves and the berry sprig with Alcohol Markers
- shape the leaves with the All Metal Tool Set
- add some Nuvo Crystal Drops Ripened Pumpkin as berries
Step 3: Assembly & Decoration
- assemble the box using clear double-sided adhesive
- adhere the leaves and the berry sprigs with hot glue
- create a roof by using Copper Bronze glitter on cardstock, cutting into scallops – use the Dotted Scallop Rectangle die set for this
I hope you got inspired to create your own fall-themed project.
hot glue gun