It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this Mixed Media Card.
Step 1: Creating the Background Panel
- create a vibrant Alcohol Ink Background using two different colors of Alcohol Inks (Laguna, Boysenberry) and one Alcohol Ink Alloy (Foundry) on Yupo paper
- cut out a panel with one of the Stitched Rectangles
Step 2: Stamping and Coloring
- stamp one of the flowers and two leaves from the Garden Flowers set with alcohol-ink-friendly black ink
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers
Step 3: Assembly
- adhere the images using double-sided foam adhesive
- use one of your custom-made sentiments
I hope you got inspired.
Spectrum Noir Triblend Marker
Memento Tuxedo Black
double-sided foam adhesive