It’s Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this sweet Christmas Card.
Step 1: Die-Cutting
- die cut the houses, the bow and the hearts from the Winter Home Pocket die set
Step 2: Creating the Background
- create the background using watered-down Distress Ink (Weathered Wood, Evergreen Bough)
- add splatters with Distress Spray Stain Brushed Pewter
- stamp the sentiment from the Classic Christmas Sentiments Set with Versafine Clair Morning Mist
Step 3: Finishing Touches
- wrap a thread of twine round the panel before asdhering it to a cardbase
- add Stickles Crystal to the hearts and highlights to the houses with a white gel pen
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Season.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Distress Ink (Weathered Wood, Evergreen Bough)
Distress Spray Stain Brushed Pewter
Versafine Clair Morning Mist
white gel pen