Hello Crafty friends,
A warm welcome to the ECD blog. This is Anita here with some lovely colouring using the newly released stamps and dies.
Stamping is a perfect art for card making and also my favourite. I also find stamping and colouring very comforting. Colouring flowers is a stress buster and ECD has some amazing stamps lined up for you this season. You can check them all HERE.
For today, I have a beautiful Gerbera daisy card using the Flower Power set. I have colored the flowers shades of bright yellow and orange. I love bright flowers and colouring these was a lot of fun.
To make this card:
1. Stamp the flower image on white matte finish card stock with Archival Jet Black ink and colour it with Zig Real Brush Pens.
2. Use the Dotted Scallop Rectangle set to cut the background rectangle, and used a smaller die from the same set to cut out a focal panel.
3. Onto this, add a white panel embossed with the Lots of Dots folder using foam tape for dimension.
4. Next, cut a black strip 1.75 inches wide and adhere it, centered, on the embossed panel. The sides were then trimmed off.
5. Add a strip of Yellow Soft Finish Cardstock, then the stamped white strip.
6. Cut and adhere the flowers as shown.
7. Die cut green cardstock leaves using Pair Of Leaves 1. Adhere them beneath the flowers as shown.
8. Add a twine bow to embellish the card and finish with some square sequins.
Here are some close-up pictures.
Colouring is a beautiful art and ECD has many new stamps that are so much fun to colour. Do try them and share your work. I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
ECD Products used:
Archival Jet Black ink
Zig Real Brush Pens
Acrylic block for temporarily mounting the stamps
Black card stock