It’s Sara here today. I have a new project for you to celebrate Spring. These tags are made from a recycled paper and die cut with Planner Essential 2 –– they are perfect for all of your Spring giving!
These are the steps to make them:
- Distress the tags a little bit (as you like it –– this is not necessary)
- Stamp the flowers from Color My Flowers stamp set with Antique Linen Distress Ink and watercolor them (I’ve used a no-line technique but you can do as you prefer)
- Once you have all colored, die cut them all and add a drop of Nuvo Crystal Drop in the center
- Stamp your sentiment from the Spring Sentiments stamp set
- Die cut the leaves from a piece of vellum using the Leafy Branch 3 die
- Add all your pieces with glue and mounting tape to create dimension and interest
- Finish your tags with a piece of rope or ribbon
Hope you like it!
Hello there everyone, it’s Sanna here with a Guest Designer project. But first, I´d like to congratulate everyone on the design team. It’s a great team to be part of! I feel very honored to be able to stay here and share crafty projects with you as a guest blogger. Today is my turn to share the first project, so let’s get started.
Hello everybody, it´s Sanna here from the Die Cutting Team to share a winter scenery card idea with you. I really like the combination of white and green in clean and simple cards and therefore decided to create a Christmas card in these colors.
Hello everyone, it’s Sanna Lippert here today to share with you a fun and easy to do layering technique. This idea occurred to me when I was using texture paste on another project and I realized that I could create a paste-like look without the paste by using only a series of dies.
It´s Sanna here, and it´s my turn to post a tutorial for the Die Cut Design Team. Today I decided to share with you a teen boy birthday card idea. My son recently celebrated his birthday and this is the card I made for him. It is fairly easy to make and by changing the colors you can easily create a card for a teen girl using the same idea.
Hello there everyone,
It´s Sanna here today with a tutorial for the Die Cut Design Team. My passion for paper crafting started with scrapbooking, then I discovered other areas of paper crafting and got distracted. Well, I actually broadened my spectrum. I wanted to go back to creating a layout for a change, so today´s project combines die cutting and scrapbooking.
Hello everyone! Sanna here again today with a set of Soft Finish Cardstock cards. These are again very clean and simple in style and quick and easy to make. I was looking for a soft and nice fall color combination and came up with this one. I really like the color tones of the Soft Finish Cardstock line. They all combine so well together. This is how I created my cards: