Hi, It’s Jackie Smith with another project for Elizabeth Craft Designs and this time I decided to do a scrapbook page to showcase how versatile these products are. Anyways I love the mix media craze that going around these days so I decided to let the textures roll.
1. Create base from ‘definition’ paper from “Tattered Time” by DCWV and apply Soft Gel medium to definition paper to the white 130 lb card stock.
2. Use the following stencils fromThe Crafter Workshop; TCW219 Punchinella, TCW 454 Specimen and TCW2030 Burlap Bits applied light modelling paste as shown.
3. Sprayed using Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst sprays using Gold, Copper and Brown. I applied Copper and Brown Gold Inka Gold to the raised portions of the stencils and used a black pencil to highlight the textured of the paste.
4. Stamp textures using Texture stamps brown Archival ink by Ranger. Layer various papers starting off with a dark brown paper, then a glassine envelope which was stamped using brown Archival ink and using the Textures”stamps. Ad a white resist paper by Prima Marketing along with kraft resist paper by Tim Holtz.
5. Place the photo down overlaid with taupe crochet trim. All papers were sponged using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
6. Use Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz and emboss with the “Damask” folder by designer Karen Burniston. Sand the Gold Shimmer Sheetz down and ad Timber Brown and Jet Black Stazon ink on the embossed areas.
7. I cut a half blank wood ATC and covered using Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz. The other ATC part was embossed using an embossing folder called :Swirly Curves” by ECD. Added some Brown Gold to highlight the embossed area as shown below.
8. Cut out Daisy flowers using the Big Flowers Set 1 by ECD using Tissue paper and Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz that were embossed using “Petal Power” Embossing folder and Damask Embossing folder all by ECD.
10. Place flowers on top of a piece of chipboard which I used embossed in Dauber by Ranger and embossed using Byzantine Bronze and Midnight Bronze Obsidian Embossing Powder by Lindy’s Stamp Gang.
11. I cut two butterflies using the silhouette butterfly die that comes with the Butterfly Pivot Card by Karen Burniston for ECD using Tattered Time paper. Cut the overlay using Beige Velvet Adhesive Sheets by ECD and sponged on Vintage Photo for definition.
12. Small flowers from I Am Roses and sprayed using Lindy’s Stamp Gang Vintage Spray called ‘Incandescent Copper’ and added a couple of gold flowers and flower charm by Prima Marketing. I added a couple of metal embellishments, a rose and a butterfly and used Brown Gold Inka Gold to highlight them.
I 14. Cut “Thinking of you” using a die and Black Velvet Adhesive Sheets by ECD. Took some Sepia Acrylic Artists ink by Daler Rowney and made splats on my paper and cover up the photo so it didn’t get splat on…
Elizabeth Craft Designs
(795)- Big Flower Set 1
(767) –Butterfly Pivot Card
(E119) Swirly Curves Embossing Folder
(KB104)-Damask Embossing Folder
(E117) – Petal Power Embossing Folder
Stamps: Textures (MDR41344) Dina Wakley for Ranger
Ink: Jet Black, Timberbrown Stazon ink -Tsukineko, Vintage Photo Distress ink – Tim Holtz, Emboss It Dabber- Ranger, Sepia Acrylic Artists Ink – Daler Rowny
Other: Tattered Time – DCWV, 130 lb Super Heavy Cardstock, White Resist Canvas Checkered Pattern-Prima Marketing, Kraft Resist Paper Stash – Tim Holtz, Stencils -Punchinella (TCW 219), Specimen (TCW 454), Burlap Bits (TCW 2030) Tissue Paper -unknown
– The Crafters Workshop, Copper, Brown -Gold Inka Gold- Viva Decor, Midnight Bronze Obsidian,
Byrantine Bronze Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powders,
Clam Bake Beige, Bayou Boogie Gold, South Shore Sand – Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays
White Roses – I Am Roses, Gold Flowers, Yellow Flower with charms, Wooden ATC’s – Prima Marketing
Taupe Crochet Lace – May Arts, Wooden Buttons- Stampin’Up, Soft Gel Medium, Light Modelling Paste -Golden, Twine-unknown. Metal butterfly- Fab Scraps, Metal Rose -Michael’s, Black Colored -Marking Pencils- Stabilo