Hello everyone! It’s Joset here and today I would like to show you a card I created using one of our new Peel-offs, Jackie’s Dolls in Circle. You might have seen the Jackie’s Dolls in Oval Peel-offs that match perfect with the Accordion Oval Card. The Jackie’s Dolls in Circle match perfectly with the Accordion Circle Card and that’s why I chose to use this die to create my accordion card. Since I didn’t know which sticker on the sheet I liked the best, I decided to use them all and create a 4 panel accordion card. I hope you enjoy this tutorial and pictures!
To create the card:
1. Put double-sided adhesive sheet onto white cardstock.
2. Remove the release sheet and place it upside down on your workspace (shiny side up).
Leave the cardstock with the exposed adhesive on the table.
3. Take your Peel-off Sticker and place it upside down on the release sheet (sticky side up).
On the picture below you can see the white cardstock with double-sided adhesive on the top and the release sheet with my Peel-Off Stickers below.
4. Take your white cardstock and place it with the adhesive side facing down onto the release sheet with the Peel-off on it. The Peel-off will lift from the release sheet and stick to the adhesive on the cardstock.
5. Turn the cardstock so that the release sheet is now on top. Take off the release sheet and make sure not to touch the adhesive.
6. Cover the adhesive with Silk Microfine Glitter in Cool Diamond. Polish with your finger and use a brush to brush of the excess glitter. TIP: Pour your glitter into a coffee filter and then use your finger to cover the adhesive. Once ready you can easily pour your glitter back into the jar using your non-static coffee filter.
7. Color your glittered peel-offs with Copic Markers or any alcohol-based pens. Use a Copic Blender pen for shading or use solid colors if you prefer. If you are using a blender pen, add a little bit a ink on the edge of the Peel-Off Sticker. Use your blender pen to color in the rest of area you are coloring (see picture below). Make sure to clean your tip of your blender pen before starting another color.
9. For your accordion card, die cut 2 accordion pages out of light purple cardstock and 2 pages out of turquoise cardstock (you can cut off the long side tab of the last page and the smaller tab on the inside). Die cut 4 accordion frames out of patterned paper. To create a frame, die cut a page and cut out the circle on the inside. Trim each side of the frame a few inches.
10. Adhere the 4 pages together using strong adhesive on the long side tabs. Adhere the frames. Use the circles to decorate the back of the card.
11. Using 2 of the decorator dies from the Accordion Circle Card set, die cut a smaller circle out of light purple cardstock and a scalloped circle out of white cardstock.
12. Die cut Happy Birthday out of white cardstock with double-sided adhesive and glitter with Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter.
13. Adhere light purple circle, scalloped circle and Happy Birthday to page 3. Adhere colored
peel-offs to pages 1, 2 and 4.
14. After you’re done decorating, fold pages accordion style. Attach the 4 circles on the inside of each page together using strong adhesive on the small side tabs.
I hope you feel inspired to make this card yourself!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products
769 Accordion Circle Card
738 Happy Birthday Large
2571 Jackie’s Dolls in Circle Peel-Off Stickers black
502 Double Sided Adhesive
641 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
621 Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter
802 Fine pointed scissors
Light purple cardstock
Patterned paper: BoBunny Enchanted Garden Collection
Copic Markers: YG25, BG13, V09, BV11, RV19, RV04
Colorless Blender 0