Hello! Helen here today, with a card for a friend of mine who has a love of blue dragon flies. For this card I used a couple of different peel-off stickers, along with the Katie Label Pivot Card die.
1. Cut a piece of double-sided adhesive, large enough for 1 flower label and three single flowers from the ‘Flower Labels 1’ peel-off sheet, and for a dragonfly and ladybird from the ‘Bugs’ peel-off sheet. Stick one side of the double-sided adhesive onto white cardstock.
2. Stick all peel-offs to the other side of the double-sided adhesive.
3. Cover your adhesive and peel-offs with Cool Diamond Microfine Silk Glitter. Polish and brush of the excess glitter.
4. Color peel-offs with Copic or other alcohol markers. You can see Els demonstrating all of steps 1-4 HERE.
5. Cut around the finished peel-offs.
6. Use the Katie Label Pivot Card die to cut a pivoting label into a piece of peach coloured cardstock (measuring 21cm x 15cm). Also die cut one glittered card label using the largest accessory die included in the Katie Label Pivot Set. See picture below.
7. Use an edge die from the Agatha Edges die set, to cut out three borders (10.5cm wide) from Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz. Use a trimmer to cut the straight edges. Die cut ‘Happy Birthday’ from purple cardstock.
8. From blue patterned paper, cut pieces measuring 21cm x 5cm, and 10.5cm x 5cm. Put a score line down the middle of the larger piece.
9. Adhere the largest piece to the inside of the card down the bottom. Adhere two Shimmer Sheetz borders as shown in the first picture. Adhere two glittered flower peel-offs as shown. Use adhesive foam pads for one to create dimension.
10. Adhere the smaller piece of blue patterned paper to the front of the card, along with the third Shimmer Sheetz border, and third glittered flower peel-off.
11. Cut a piece of green patterned paper measuring 9cm x 10cm, fold it in half, and use it to cover the gap at the back of the card left by the pivoting labels.
12. Add strips of Purple/Silver Glitter Border Peel-off Stickers along the top edges of the Purple Shimmer Sheets border pieces.
13. Die cut four big leaves using the Big Triple Leaf die from Green Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz. Stick two to the card front with adhesive foam pads (as positioned below), and two inside the card.
14. Finally, round off the corner with a corner punch.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
Blue Patterned Paper
Green Patterned Paper
Adhesive Foam Pads
Glue tape runner
Rounded Corner Punch