Hi! It’s Candy back to share a nautical card.
This card uses one of the brand new Peel-Offs from Elizabeth Craft Designs – Seashells! I love everything related to the sea, so I was particularly happy to play with these.
1. Cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at center and fold.
2. Cut patterned paper 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere to card base.
3. Adhere Double-Sided Adhesive to white cardstock.
4. Peel off protective backing and turn it over on the table in front of you with the shiny side up. Peel off the two seashells and the crab sticker as shown in the picture above and place stickers sticky side UP on protective backing. Pick up adhesive covered cardstock and turn it over onto stickers. Turn over so the cardstock is on the bottom and peel off protective backing. Stickers will now be right side up on top of adhesive.
5. Cover adhesive with Silk Microfine Glitter. Shake off excess. Burnish with finger.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until all stickers are coated. Use Fire Opal, Orange and Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter for the other seashells.
7. Color Cool Diamond glittered seashells and crab with Copics or other alcohol-based markers as shown in the photo above, blending from lighter to darker tones for dimension.
8. Cut out all images.
9. Adhere knotted twine fishing net to card.
10. Use dimensional foam adhesive to adhere crab and seashells to card.
11. Die cut Hello from black and white cardstock. Layer and adhere with white on top, slightly offset to allow black to show as a shadow.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
Cardstock in White (Stampin’ Up!)
By the Sea Collection anchor pattern paper (Graphic 45); Option: or any nautical theme paper
Copic Sketch Markers
Knotted twine fishing net
Dimensional Foam Adhesive