Hello dear friends, It’s Bianca Petroschi.
A card of encouragement offered at the appropriate time can do much for someone who is in a difficult time of their life. Do not hesitate to encourage the loved ones, even with a simple greeting card! Today I created a green card because it symbolizes hope, life and inner peace. I hope you will like it!
1. Create a card base from green shade cardstock, top-folded, measuring 15 cm/ 12 cm.
2. Cut a piece of plaid cardstock, top-folded, measuring 14 cm/11cm.
3. Place the Lorna Label PopUp die in the middle of the plaid cardstock, guided on top of the folded line and die cut. Adhere this piece inside the card base.
4. Cut a big label from the same die set in green cardstock. Stamp Susan’s Seeds of Thought -Planted in Faith sentiment and distress edges using black ink. Adhere label on the inside of the card on top of the pop up.
5. Cut, color and shape cardstock using Susan’s Garden CountryScapes – Backyard 1 & 2, Susan’s PanPastels, and Tool Set. Play with it. I assure you that will be a lot of fun!
* Add some Clouds on top, cropped with scissors, from a white embossed cardstock.
* Add a sidewalk on base using Pebbles die.
6. On the front of the card, adhere a piece of plaid cardstock measuring 14cm/11 cm.
7. Cut, embellish and attach the cute Wheelbarrow.
8. Cut, color and shape cardstock to create the beautiful Susan’s Garden- GARDEN NOTES – Sunflower. Place it over the Wheelbarrow.
9. From the Lorna Label PopUp die set, cut the small label in beige cardstock. Distress edges with black ink and adhere on top left corner. Adhere a green label on top making the colors contrast.
10. Die cut the word Create from brown cardstock and adhere on top.
It’s a lot of work and a lot of fun to create this card but it is worth it to encourage our loved ones!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
300gr GSM Cardstock:green,yellow,brown,beige,red,white,plaid
Black Dye ink pad
TH Distress ink pad ( black soot)