It’s Jackeline here. For my project today I created a Christmas tag using some of the new dies from The Els van de Burgt Studio Collection.
1. Cut two rectangle pieces 8″ x 4 1/4″, one in red cardstock and one in patterned paper.
2. Place the tag top die from Tags & More 9–Sparkle at the top of both pieces and run it through your die cutting machine to create the tag shape.
3. Use the decorative overlay die from Tags & More 9– Sparkle to die cut the swirly pattern at the top of the tags, only on the patterned tag.
4. Adhere the patterned tags to the red tag using double side adhesive. Decorate with red glitter dots.
5. Apply a piece of Transparent Double-Sided Tape to white cardstock large enough to die cut the two silhouette poinsettia using the new die from Els’s Collection Remove release sheet and cover with Solar Gold Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish and brush off excess glitter.
6. Die cut two overlay poinsettia in yellow cardstock. To create the leaves, die cut two silhouette poinsettia in green cardstock. ensemble, and decorate the center of the poinsettia with some gold glitter dots.
7. Die cut a piece in red cardstock using the Ribbons & Jewels die. Cut this piece in three, decorate with some red glitter dots and add them behind the leaves.
8. For the sentiment apply a piece of transparent Double Sided Tape to Gold Shimmer Sheetz large enough to die cut Merry Christmas using a combination of the lower and upper case alphabet dies.
9. Die cut the stand/easel in green cardstock using the new die from Els Studio Collection.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
1077 Tags & More 9 Sparkle
1075 Alphabet 2 Lower Case
967 Alphabet 1 – Caps
1071 Card Stand/Easel
1070 Ribbons & Jewels
638 Solar Gold – Silk Microfine Glitter
7018 Gold Glitter Dots
7018 Red Glitter Dots
SS0212 Gold Metallic – 3 Pack
510 Transparent Double Sided Tape – 101mm
Cardstock: Red, Green and yellow.