Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson. Today I am excited to be posting as a new designer for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team. I will be using products from Els van de Burgt Studio and Joset Designs that are in the new Elizabeth Craft Designs product release this month.
Some of the new products include a variety of Fitted Frames that all work together. You are going to love being creative with these new dies. They come in Fitted Ovals, Fitted Squares, Fitted Circles and Fitted Rectangles. There are Stitched sets in all four categories, and last but not least there are also Fitted Frames that come in the same four shapes. Below are the pictures of the three Square Frame sets, that work together.
I will show you how I created frames for my card.
1. Use the two largest dies in the Stitched Squares set. Tape them down on the card stock, with even spacing between the dies, all the way around. When die cut, you will have a frame plus a die cut square out of the center you can use for another project.
2. Use the third smallest die (shown on top) for the center frame backing. From the center of the die set, use the second (with dots) and third (with stitches) dies to create a frame. I have the dies facing up, but be sure you turn them over and tape them down to die cut.
3. Use the same Stitched Square die you use for the small frame to cut a backing for the small frame.
4. Die cut the Fitted Frames 2 Lace Squares, and use the second largest frame.
5. Above are the pieces you need to create the frames.
6. The largest Stitched Square frame measures 5 1/4″ square. Cut a piece of blue card stock 5 1/2″ for a base for the frames. Glue the two largest frames to the blue square, as shown on the card.
7. Die cut the Starfish from the Small Shells Die set. Use gold card stock for the overlay and white card stock for the base. Color the solid piece using markers. Attach the two pieces together.
8. On the small square die cut, create dots in the center that will show behind the Starfish die cut and attach the Starfish with a dimensional glue dot.
9. Glue the small Stitched Frame inside the larger frame.
10. Using the Joset Designs Lighthouse die set, die cut the two pieces for the Lighthouse. Use gold card stock for the overlay and white card stock for the base. Color the base with markers and attach the gold overlay on top. Die cut the flag and attach at the top of the Lighthouse.
11. Attach the Lighthouse on the left side of the card.
12. Die cut the Anchor, from the Lighthouse set, using gold card stock and attach to the right side.
13. Using one of the rope dies from the Els van de Burgt Studio Ropes 1 die set, die cut a rope strip from Kraft brown card stock and shade with brown ink. Attach it along the bottom edge.
All these dies help create a wonderful card that would be great for anyone!
White, Blue and Gold card stock
Red, Blue, and Yellow markers
Low tack Scotch Tape