Hello Crafty Friends! I am very excited to share a project using one of the newly released Elizabeth Craft Designs dies designed by the lovely Suzanne Cannon. This card is super easy to make and perfect to mass produce for Christmas. Also, the card can use some of those scrap pieces of paper you have stored in a bin for a future project. (woo-who!) The papers do not all have to be Christmas patterned papers, either. The card sample today only used one Christmas patterned paper and the beautiful Noel did the rest! Let’s get started!
1. Create a top-fold 6” x 6” card base using card stock such as Kraft brown.
2. Cut a 5.5” x 5.5” piece from patterned paper (in the sample I used brown patterned). Cut 5”x 5” piece from patterned paper (I used red patterned).
3. Cut a 2” x 5.5” piece from ivory card stock. Mount a 1.875” (1 13/16) x 5.3125 (5 5/16”) from another piece of patterned paper (I used blue snowflake).
4. Mount all pieces above onto front of card base using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
5. Die cut brown patterned paper using Stitched Circle die. Mount onto card front as shown.
6. Die cut ivory and red patterned paper using Noel die. Using liquid adhesive, mount both die cuts as shown, slightly offset with the patterned paper as the bottom layer.
7. Add ivory bow with liquid adhesive or a glue dot.
8. Add four red gems to band. Add two smaller red gems above “e” in Noel.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Kraft brown card stock
- Three different patterned papers
- Ivory card stock
- Red gems (two sizes)
- Ivory ribbon
- Liquid glue or glue dots
Thanks so much for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the card! Don’t forget to hop on over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs store to check out the new releases…they are fantabulous!
Big Crafty Hugs,