This cute bird wants to let someone know they are missed. Three different Krista Schneider stamp sets and matching dies were used to create this card. Here are the instructions.
- Start with a 6-inch square top-fold card base. Attach a 5 1/2 inch square of striped designer paper to the front.
- Using the Feather Friends Clear Stamp Set, stamp the bird and flowers. Color with markers. Die cut using the matching die set.
- Use the Honey Bear Clear Stamp Set to stamp the butterflies. Color with markers. Die cut using the matching die set.
- Use the Teddy Bear Picnic Stamp Set to stamp the three flowers that will be added at the end of the branch the bird is sitting on. Color and die cut with the matching die set.
- Use the Stitched Fishtail die set to die cut one Fishtail from Vanilla cardstock.
- Use the Dotted Scallop Circle Die Set to die cut one circle the width of the Fishtail from Pink cardstock.
- Use the Entwined Circles Die Set to die cut the smallest Entwined Circle from Vanilla cardstock.
- Attach the die cut circles to the Fishtail, as shown.
- Attach the Feathered Friends Bird on the Branch to the lower portion of the die cut circles, as shown. Attach the three small flowers at the end of the branch. Adhere this completed piece to the card front.
- Attach the two purple flowers to the lower right corner.
- Attach the Butterflies.
- Use the General Sentiments stamp set and VersaFine Black Ink to stamp the sentiment. Tip for beginners: Instead of stamping the sentiment as a final step, stamp it on the striped paper before adding the square to the card front. Alternatively, stamp as the final step, but if you goof stamp again on a small Vanilla cardstock rectangle, add a narrow Pink cardstock border (mat), and add it to the card front to cover the mistake!
I know this card will put a smile on someone’s face when they realize that they are missed!
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Feathered Friends Clear Stamps
Honey Bear Clear Stamp Set (for butterflies)
Teddy Bear Picnic Clear Stamp Set (for 3 small flowers)
General Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
Beacon Kids Choice Glue
Striped designer paper
Cardstock in vanilla, bright white, pink, and black
VersaFine Inkpad in Onyx Black
Hi Selma, I love this card !! the birdie is so cute sitting there on his branch, the colours are gorgeous, I’m loving the striped paper.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Such a cute card