It’s Anita here with another project featuring one of the newly released ModaScrap dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. These dies are all lacy with intricate cut work, giving a filigree look to the card.
You can check the whole range here
And here is my card –
This is the recipe for the 7″ x 7″ card:
- Die cut white cardstock twice with the Oriental Card die. Trim off the flaps along the straight sides to get perfect corners.
- Cut a 6″ x 6″ white cardstock square. Use a Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink pad to smoosh some ink on the surface of a non-stick craft mat. Lightly spritz with water and swipe the cardstock square onto the ink to create a dappled background. Dry with a heat tool. Repeat if more ink is needed.
- Score lines at 1/2 inch intervals to create raised ridges and distress the lines with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Spritz with water and heat set.
- Adhere the die cuts as shown using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape along the straight edges only.
- Cut a 4″ square from rose pattern paper.
- Die cut two squares using Stitched Squares dies in sizes that fit the center of the card front.
- Add a quote, printed on vellum, on top of the small square. Layer the small square to the larger one, using foam tape for dimension. Adhere to the rose pattern paper and then to the card front, tucked under the corners as shown.
- Adhere this card panel on a mat layer of white card stock 6.25″ x 6.25″.
- Adhere on the second mat layer of rose print pattern paper 6.5″ x 6.5″.
- Adhere the panel on a white card base 7″ x 7″.
- Add a satin ribbon bow and mulberry flowers to finish the card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Distress and Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick
Rose pattern paper
Pre-printed vellum with quote
Spray mist bottle with water
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!