It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this festive Holly Tag.
Step 1: Die Cutting and Stamping
- die cut the smaller tag from the Planner Essentials 26 die set from kraft cardstock
- stamp the holly leaves and the sentiment from the Oh the Joy of Christmas with Versafine Clair Pinecone
Step 2: Coloring
- color the image with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and add highlights with a white gel pen
Step 3: Finishing Touches
- dye a piece of torn seam binding with Distress Stains Tarnished Brass and thread it through the hole of the tag together with two strands of golden yarn
- use the rest of the Distress Stain to add some splatters to the tag
- ink up the edges of the tag with Distress Oxide Ink Gathered Twigs
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
white gel pen
Distress Oxide Ink Gathered Twigs
Distress Stains Tarnished Brass