it’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this loose watercolor greeting card.
Step 1: Stamping
- stamp the large flower from the beautiful Kindness stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black onto a piece of watercolor paper
Step 2: Creating the Background
- add color to the background with a light wash of Turquoise from the Watercolor Palette
Step 3: Coloring
- color the image loosely with a light wash of watercolors from the Watercolor Palette
- intensify the colors in the shadow areas
Step 4: Finishing Touches and Sentiment
- add some splatters with watered-down white gouache and add highlights to the flower centers with a white gel pen
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black
- add a strip of green cardstock and op black and white patterned paper to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Versafine Onyx Black