Hi Everyone, Els here. Time flies, it’s already my turn again to give you some inspiration. I used the bookbox die to make some nice books. Below you will find the step by step instructions. Have fun creating this! You can also fill it with Chocolates or a giftcard……
- Cut 3 of the bookboxes
- Put the books together, but before you do that you score the lines on your score board and then Ink, distress everything.
- Cut Flowers and leaves, as many as you want on your books.
- Color the Flowers and leaves and shape them.
Cut and color the butterfly and the feather. Put stamens in your flowers.
- Glue the boxes on top of each other and bind a ribbon around them and make a nice bow.
- Now start decorating the books, in the next few photo’s you see how I decorated it………..
- Put some glitter on the Butterfly and Feather.
- I Hope you like the project and that you will give it a try, you can use it for many occasions like birthday, wedding, Valentine, easter etc……
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies used:
English Countryside 2 stamp and dies – Coming soon
Hello Darling stamp and dies – Coming soon
Thanks for sharing your lovely project!
Stunning love the step by step. x
Beautiful. The soft colors are so pretty.