Hello everyone, it’s Els Schutte here today showing you how to create this elegant card using a combination of floral dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
- My base card is 81/5 x 4 1/5 , then cut the foil cardstock at 41/4 x 8 1/4 and a white piece of 4 x 8
- Take the 4 x 8 sheet and run it through an embossing folder and then glue them all on top of eachother the top one is on 3D foam.
- Take all the dies and cut them out sveral times, see photo,it depends on many you want on your card!
- Color all the shapes, I put novo drops where the berries are.
- Shape all the leaves, Flowers, I put glossy accent on the holly leaves, and on the big red ones.
- Glue down the ornament like a xmas ball and glue the bow on the bottom of it.
- Glue the Holly leaves down
- Glue the flowers together after shaping them put a center in it with prills and glue them on the card in a cluster.
- Glue all the green behind the flowers and place the wings on the top.
- Cut the branch with all the berries apart and place them random in the green, also add to pinecones.
- Ad least I added some snow on it.
- I hope you enjoyed the step by step tutorial and I do hope you will give it a try!!!
Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
Other products used:
Rose gold glitter cardstock
Inks….Green, yellow, red, brown, black