Hi! It’s Candy with a shimmery card. The first time I saw this technique from Elizabeth Craft Designs, I was in love. It is fun, easy and amazingly beautiful. Here’s how to do it …
1. Cut black cardstock 4.25″ x 11″. Score and fold in half.
2. Cut Pink and Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz as follows:
Purple: (4) 1″ x 1″, (2) 2″ x 2 1/8″
Pink: (2) 1″ x 2 1/8″, (1) 4″ x 7/8″
6. Cut out label (from Katie Label Pivot Card) from Shimmer Sheetz. You must use the Metal Adaptor Plate for this.
7. Adhere a piece of Transparent Double Sided Adhesive to black cardstock, large enough to die cut the word Hello. Die cut Hello and adhere to label. Add Glitter Dots.
8. Adhere label to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
The finished product above is shimmery and beautiful! The recipient is sure to enjoy their card!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Black StazOn Ink Pad
Dimensional foam adhesive