Hi Everyone, Els Schutte here. Time flies another Month so it is my turn again to give you some inspiration. I made a Christmas card with the Holly Planner page. Below you will find the step by step instructions. Enjoy!
- Cut out Planner frame of Gold paper, and 4 of the small holly leaves, then cut 6 big, 6 small Florals 14 in red cardstock and 2 big and 2 small of green cardstock.
- Color the holly leaves green , shape the flowers and glue 3 on top of eachother.
- Glue some red berries on top of the holly branch.
- Take a design paper and the Holly page frame and cut the side of the holes off like 1/4 or so……then glue it on top of the design paper.
- Now mat everything on a white 41/2 x 81/2 card, then place the holly leaves and the poinsettias on the card like you see on this image.
- Place some pinecones and decorate the leaves, flowers with some snow ( paste).
- I also did some glossy accent on the berries on the design paper……..
I hope you enjoyed this card and that you will give it a try! You can use any design paper you want!
Have fun creating this card!
Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
Elizabeth Craft Designs: Planner essentials 51 Holly Page
Elizabeth Craft Designs: Florals 14
Soft Finish Cardstock
- Other materials:
- White, Green, Red cardstock
- Glossy Accent
- Snow, pine cone
- Ink green
- Frosting powder