Hi, It’s Jackie and I’m back showing you another Christmas card using the newest Candle die by Elizabeth Craft Designs. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and these Graphic 45 papers coordinate really well with the candle die.
1. Create card base from black cardstock. Cut 7″ x 10″ rectangle, score and fold in half (5″x7″ finished card size).
2. Cut Holly paper 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″. Sponge edges and adhere to card base using double-sided adhesive.
3. Cut cream word paper 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″. Sponge edges and adhere to Holly paper.
4. Using the Accordion Oval Card by Karen Burniston, cut one accordion page out of black candle paper. Cut out middle oval and trim long side tab leaving just the outside frame. Adhere to card using dimensionals.
5. Cut candle from Red Velvet Adhesive. Cut flames from Yellow Iridescent and Orange Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz. Apply double-sided adhesive to white cardstock and cut out candle drippings. Remove release sheet, apply Solar Gold Silk Microfine Glitter and burnish with your finger. Assemble candle and adhere to card.
7. Cut 2 Holly Borders from Green Velvet Adhesive. Adhere to both sides of the oval. Add Red Glitter Dots as shown.
8. Cut out holly leaves from paper called ‘Calling Birds’. Cut berries using the Holly Leaves & Berries from Red Velvet Adhesive. Adhere to card using dimensionals. Adhere Transparent Glitter Borders along the green Holly paper as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cardstock and Patterned Papers – Basic Black, Whisiper White – Stampin’ Up!, 12 Days of Christmas, Christmas Emporium -Graphic 45
Other: Paper trimmer, die cut machine, Phthalo Green X-Dark 620.1, Phthalo Blue S/Shade 560.1 – PanPastel, Dimensionals – Stampin’ Up!
Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduory – Tim Holtz Distress ink by Ranger