It’s Jackeline here.Today I am bringing you a project with some of my favorite dies from the Els van de Burgt Studio collection.
Here is how I created the card:
- Cut a piece of black cardstock 8 1/2” x 7”. Score the card along the 8 1/2” side at 4 1/4” and fold.
- Line up the main tag die from the Tags & More 7 – Vine at the top of the card front and die cut.
- Cut a piece of your favorite pattern paper 4 1/4” x 5 3/8”. In this case I used a yellow pattern paper to match with the bees.
- Adhere the yellow piece 1/4″ from the bottom using Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Die cut one Accordion Oval panel from black cardstock. Remove the border and the small side tab, leaving just the oval piece.
- Die cut one oval with stitches from water color paper using the largest decorative oval die and the oval with stitches die from the Accordion Oval Card set.
- Back stitched oval with black oval. Adhere to card front on top of the yellow patterned paper piece.
- Die cut bees bodies (5) from black and yellow velvet adhesive sheets. Die cut wings from White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz.
It’s time to do the final details:
- Apply “Happy Birthday” peel-off to the top corner of the yellow piece.
- I used the decorator die from the Katie Label Accordion to die cut two corners from black velvet adhesive sheets. Adhere them in the black top portion of the tag card.
- Adhere a black peel-off border at the top of the yellow pattern paper.
- To finish off this beautiful card I added one of my special touches, a gorgeous black and white ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
960 Tags& More 7 – Vine
772 Accordion Oval Card
903 Katie Label Accordion
2577 Black Happy Birthday Peel-off
1167 Black Border Peel-off
411 Velvet Adhesive Sampler Pack
SS 0102 White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
505 Transparent Double Sided Tape 3mm
WP903 Water Color Paper
Yellow patterned paper
Balck and white ribbon