Hi there! It’s Marsha back again with another scrapbook page featuring one of the new Els van de Burgt Studio ‘Through the Lens’ patterned cardstock packs, the Stone Series!
When I was scrolling through my photos to see which ones I wanted to scrapbook, I came across these 5 photos and a screenshot that were taken on a day I met up with a friend in Amsterdam to visit a museum.
We didn’t take any selfies, there were no people in any of the photos, two photos were exchanged via What’s App and really did not have anything to do with the visit to Amsterdam and still: all together they tell the story of a random day in Amsterdam!
Steps to create the page:
1. Create a photo collage. I created my collage in Picasa because it’s so easy to use!
2. Take a sheet of 12″ x 12″ Kraft brown cardstock.
3. Adhere two or more sheets of Through the Lens Stone Series papers across the top half of the 12 x 12 sheet.
There are three sheets per design in each 6 x 6 pack, so you can choose two of the same design or you can do as I did and assemble a 6″ x 12″ block out of three different designs.
4. Cut some string and place it behind the photo collage before you adhere that down with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
5. Back white Soft Finish Cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape and die-cut 19 corners with the Corners 1 set. Adhere them to the page, arranged like arrows. You can even use the ‘confetti’ (the little leftover pieces) too!
6. Use the triangular banner from the Banners die set to cut six flags to adhere to the photo collage. Stamp numbers on the flags with black ink.
I only used the small part of the flags. I cut off the bigger triangles and saved them for another project.
7. Back some black craft foam with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape and use the Alphabet 1 – Caps die to die cut the letters for the title. Adhere the title to the page.
8. Write the journaling, corresponding to the numbers on the flags.
That’s it! Clean, simple, but fun!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
967 Alphabet 1 Caps
1124 Corners 1
TTL002- Through the Lens Stone Series 6” x 6” patterned paper (coming soon)
Clear Double-Sided Adhesive Tape and Sheet
Soft Finish Cardstock in White (12″ x 12″ Colors coming soon)
Cardstock (12″ x 12″ Kraft brown)
Craft foam (black)
Gel pen (white and black)