By Guest Designer, Tina Guigui
Hi Everyone. It’s Tina here. I am super excited to be presenting as a Guest Designer for Elizabeth Craft Designs today. When selecting which product I was going to use I instantly knew I had to create a card with the Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval die. Here is my card (6×6 folder card).
Here are the instructions to recreate this card.
- Cut a cardstock 6” x 12” and fold in half for your card base.
2. Cut 1 sheet Through The Lens Woods Series 5 ¾” x 5 ¾”, distress the edges then adhere to center of card.
3. Cut 1 sheet Through The Lens Woods Series 4 ¾” x 4 ¾”, distress the edges then adhere to center of card.
4. Die Cut 1 brown cardstock and 1 sheet of Through The Lens Wood Series with Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval.
5. Adhere printed cut in the center with the brown cut around it.
6. Die cut Leafy Branch 5 times. I used white cardstock inked it green but you can use green. Cut them in half.
7. Shape the cut leaves with Susan’s Garden CountryScapes Tools.
8. Adhere the cut pieces of the Leafy Branch all around the Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval.
9. Die cut Garden Notes Zinnia 2 times in your choice of color (Here is a fabulous video by Susan Tierney-Cockburn on how to assemble Garden Notes Zinnia).
10. Die cut Curvy Leaves in color of your choice to add some color.
11. Shape the cut leaves with Susan’s Garden CountryScapes Tools.
12. Add a sentiment of your choice.
This is a great card for any occasion. I hope this has inspired you. Thank you all for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs: