Hello Crafty Friends.
It is that time of year when many of us are celebrating life and being thankful. In the northern hemisphere we are thankful for our harvest, the beautiful fall foliage, and perhaps the kids being back at school. 🙂 There are many reasons to be thankful- especially for acts of kindness. The gorgeous calligraphy stamp from the A Way With Words collection, A Bit of Fragrance, is perfect for your next thank you card and is the focal point of the thank card I am sharing today.
- Create top fold card using ivory card stock.
- Mat floral paper on card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. (Optional: I applied gold marker along edges.)
- Use jet black archival ink with Thankful Receiver stamp on coordinating journal card. Cut to desired size. (Optional: apply gold to edges). Mat and mount to ivory card stock using double-sided adhesive tape. Mount to card front using double-sided foam tape.
- Die cut ivory card stock using smallest die from Romantic Corner die set. Mount to card front using liquid adhesive. (I love how it looks like a lacy heart!)
- Adhere crinkle bow and button using liquid adhesive.
Isn’t it a lovely stamp and quote? Elegant and heartwarming!
Elizabeth Craft Design:
Ivory card stock
Prima Marketing Georgia Blues paper and card
Double sided foam tape
Gold marker (optional)
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.