I am a proud mom of two boys and therefor have created many masculine layouts.
There are so many awesome die from Elizabeth Craft including the new planner essentials dies and stamps that are perfect when creating those manly layouts!
To create this layout:
Step 1: after choosing your main sheet ink the outside edge then cover both sides of your paper with clear gesso and allow to dry or use your heat gun to dry. *covering both sides helps to cut down on warping that you may get when you use mixed media products.
Step 2: taking your planner essentials patterns 2 stamp, stamp the flowery looking stamp with brown ink at 1 inch from the left edge of the paper. then towards the top at about 5 inches from the left, then slightly higher at 6 inches, then closer to the bottom at 9 inches and again at 10 inches lower than the one at 9 inches. Allow to dry or set with your heat gun.
Step 3: taking a coordinating color of mist, use a paint brush to highlight these stamped images.
Step 4: mix another coordinating color of powder colorant (i.e. magicals) with embossing paste and using a palette knife apply beside and an top of stamped images and set with heat gun.
Step 5: die cut each of the following using coordinating papers:
- 2 of the circle edges from valentines edges,
- 1 pocket watch from the Take time for you,
- 3 of the edge die from the planner essentials 11, (after you die cut them tear the each end off a little bit do there is not a straight end),
- the title from the planner essentials 8,
- a banner from the celebration flags die,
- a small butterfly,
- a 2 1/2 inch stitched fishtail,
- a large ticket from the planner essentials 11,
- a 2 1/2 inch and 2 4 1/2 inch stitched rectangles
Ink the edges of all the die cuts.
Step 6: assemble as shown.
Thanks so much for stopping by!