it’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this Pumpkin Tag using die cuts.
Step 1: Die Cutting the Focal Image
- cut out all the elements needed for the pumpkin from colored cardstock using the pumpkin die set
- add shading with Distress Inks (Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs)
Step 2: Creating the Background
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper using the Butterfly Pocket Insert die set
- add color using the Watercolor Palette
- add some splatters with Finetec Mica Watercolor Moon White
Step 3: Assemble the Tag and Adding of the Sentiment
- adhere the elements using glue and clear double-sided adhesive
- cut out the word BOO using the letters from the Butterfly Pocket Insert die set
- add highlights with a white gel pen and thread some natural twine through the hole of the tag
In two weeks I have a similar layout for you but that project will be with stamps and watercolors. So stay tuned.
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Distress Inks (Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs)
Finetec Mica Watercolor Moon White
white gel pen