it’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this Winter Birdhouse.
Step 1: Die Cutting
- die cut the elements from the Holiday Birdhouse die set from woodgrain, white and colored cardstock
- add color with Alcohol Markers
Step 2: Creating the Background
- cut out the tag from the Butterfly Pocket Insert set from watercolor cardstock
- apply white embossing paste through one of the stencils from the Summer Journal Special set – let this layer dry thoroughly
- add color with the watercolor palette
Step 3: Assembly and Finishing Touches
- assemble the birdhouse
- add a vintage typewriter sentiment
- thread twine through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
woodgrain and colored cardstock
vintage typewriter sentiment