Hi there, It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this watercolor tag.
Step 1: Stamping and Coloring
- stamp one of the flowers from the Garden Flowers set onto a tag cut from watercolor paper with the help of one of the dies from the Planner Essentials 2 set with Ink on 3 Fadeout Ink for a no-line look
- lay down a base coat of color using the watercolor palette
- add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
Step 2: Adding more Color
- ink up the edges with Distress Ink Dusty Concord
- dye a piece of torn seam binding with Distress Ink Dusty Concord
Step 3: Texture Stamping
- stamp Create and a definition from the Journal Words set with Versafine Clair Nocturne
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Ink on 3 Fadeout Ink
Distress Ink Dusty Concord
Versafine Clair Nocturne