It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create these adorable little Christmas Tags step by step.
Step 1 – Die cut all of the necessary elements
- Using the Winter Ornaments die set cut four tags and eight top pieces from watercolor paper; four tags from patterned paper from the ModaScrap Xmas Vintage Collection 6×6 paper pad.
Step 2 – Stamp the images and the sentiments
- Using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, stamp the images from the Christmas Kids, Marshmallow Snowmen, Elves and Penguins Clear Stamp sets onto the Watercolor Paper Ornaments. Stamp the sentiments from the Classic Christmas Sentiments set onto the patterned paper ornaments.
Step 3 – Color the images
- Color the images and the backgrounds with Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer pencils and add shading with a watercolor brush. (Very little water is needed.)
Step 4 – Assemble the tags
- Color the ornament toppers with Distress Stain in Tarnished Brass.
- Glue ornament pairs back to back.
- Thread a piece of natural twine through the hole at the top of each tag.
Have a Christmas-y day!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
VersaFine inOnxy Black
Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer pencils
Distress Stain in Tarnished Brass