Good morning friends!
This is Rita again, and today I would like to share with you something new I created.
My last project was a sweet “Thank You” card with hydrangea Peel-off stickers and today it is time to create the matching “Thank You” tag. Since I’m almost always looking for tags for birthday presents, I wanted to create a matching “Happy Birthday” tag as well. Make yourself a nice cup of coffee, sit back and we shall get started. And yes, I have my cup of coffee sitting here as well, best way to start our day.
1. Bring out your Hydrangea Peel-off stickers, double sided adhesive, Amethyst Gemstone, Green Metallic, Gold Metallic and Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz.
2. Peel off the release sheet of your double sided adhesive and attach the adhesive side to the Amethyst Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz.
3. Place the release sheet on your work surface and place your Peel-off sticker flowers upside down on the release sheet (sticky side up).
4. Place the adhesive side of the double-sided adhesive and Shimmer Sheetz combination onto the release sheet.
5. Turn your Shimmer Sheetz so that the release sheet is now on top. Take off the release sheet and make sure not to touch the adhesive. You have now transferred your outline sticker.
6. Cover the adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off the extra glitter and simply use your finger to polish. This will allow the glitter to stick and remain on the double sided adhesive.
7. Using your craft scissors, fussy cut the hydrangea.
8. Place the Peel-off sticker leaves upside down on your work surface (sticky side up).
9. Place the Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz over the leaves.
10. Using your craft scissors, fussy cut the leaves.
11. Color the hydrangea using your Copic markers to make the purple color turn darker.
12. Die cut your Gold Metallic and your Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz with the largest tag from the Tags die set.
13. Emboss the Shimmer Sheetz tags using the Lots of Dots and Swirly Curves embossing folders.
14. Die cut “Happy Birthday” and “Thank You”
15. Assemble your tags and add some ribbon to each tag.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product List:
Hydrangea Peel-0ff Sticker
Double-sided Adhesive Sheets
Amethyst Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz
Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz
Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz
Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
788 – Thank You Die Set
783 – Happy Birthday Die Set
763 – Tags Die Set
E119 – Swirly Curves Embossing Folder
E114 – Lots of Dots Embossing Folder