Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today from the Coloring Design Team. By now, I hope you have seen the gorgeous new ModaScrap patterned papers that have just arrived. I want to show you how well the clear stamps and ModaScrap papers work together. Below you will find the steps to replicate this card.
- Cut Soft Finish Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Score and fold in half to form a vertical side-fold card base. Finished card measures 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (A2).
- Trim ModaScrap Sweet Vintage Rose Stripe paper to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to front of card. Trim ModaScrap paper Rose to 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ and mat it with white cardstock trimmed to 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and adhere to front of card.
- Stamp on Soft Finish White Cardstock Spring Blooms Clear Stamp small flower 2 times and leaf 3 times. Color with any coloring mediums. Color as desired (Promarkers used here which are alcohol based). Diecut the flowers and leaves with the coordinating dies.
- Adhere 2 flowers to top right of card. Bottom layer is flat and top layer is with foam tape. Add all 3 leaves. Bottom two are flat and top is with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment with Clear Stamp General Sentiments and then diecut with Stitched Fishtail Banners. I also diecut the stripe patterned paper with Stitched Fishtail Banners to go under under sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed this super easy tutorial combining ModaScrap paper with Coloring Stamps. This card can be used for any occasion just change the sentiment, paper & color stamps.
Other Product Used
I’m not a “pink girl,” but I adore this card! It just says “I’m beautiful, don’t you think?” Ha. The stripes with the florals is a wonderful combination. Very nicely done.