It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you this Surprise Slider Winter Card.
Step 1 – Cut out some Stitched Rectangles
- Die cut two smaller and one larger Stitched Rectangle from watercolor paper and one larger Stitched Rectangle from White Soft Finish Cardstock
- Use a craft knife to cut two slits into the rectangle cut from White Soft Finish Cardstock – this will be used to create the slider mechanism
Step 2 – Create the Scene
- Stamp snowflakes from the Snowflakes stamp set with VersaMark and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- Stamp the bear and the fox from the Winter Animals set with VersaFine Clair in Pinecone – cut out the fox with the coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment from the Cute Winter Sentiments set with that same brown ink
Step 3 – Color the Images
- Use Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush to add color to the images and the background
Step 4 – Assemble the Card
- Add a strip cut from a plastic bag through the slits and attach the two slider elements to it
- Use double-sided foam adhesive to put all the layers together as shown
- Use clear-double sided adhesive to adhere the fox
- Add a little piece of folded Soft Finish Cardstock in Olive Twist as a pull tab
I hope you get inspired to make your own Winter Slider cards!