Hi there! It’s Suzanne here today with a card full of love.
There are many ways you could make this card, just by changing the coordinating paper. This design was created for a younger person, but I challenge you to make one for someone in your life by changing up the colours and patterns –– I’d love to see them! Go ahead and share them on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family Facebook Page!
Here is how you can make this card:
- Form a 7 x 5” tent-fold pale blue card base.
- Die cut the Flourished Moon from silver cardstock.
- Die cut the small Stitched Rectangle from white cardstock and stamp the sentiment in the middle.
- Mat with a slightly larger Dotted Scalloped Rectangle diecut from pale blue using Double Sided Adhesive.
- Die cut a larger Stitched Rectangle and a large Stitched Fishtail Banner from coordinating papers.
- Mount the stamped panel on the larger rectangle with foam squares.
- Adhere the Fishtail Banner along the middle of the card base front as shown and trim the blunt end to fit the card front.
- Adhere the panels to the center front using foam squares.
- Use foam squares (you may have to trim them) to mount the Flourished Moon to the top echoing the angle of the moon shape in the stamped image.
There is always someone who could use these words of love! Who is on your list and how are you going to personalize it for them!?
Imagine Crafts VersaMagic Night Sky ink
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Silver foiled cardstock
Core’dinations Tranquil Blue Cardstock
Smooth white cardstock