It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this adorable frog card.
Step 1: Die Cutting
- die cut all the necessary elements from white Soft Finish Cardstock using the Frog and Once upon a Time Accessories die sets
Step 2: Coloring
- color the elements with Alcohol Markers and add extra shading with Distress Inks and a Blending Brush
- for extra texture mist the little lake with some water droplets
- add a highlight to the tongue with a white gel pen
Step 3: Assembly
- assemble the elements using liquid glue and clear double-sided adhesive – use a Stitched Rectangle as a base
Step 4: Finishing Touches
- adhere a pre-cut sentiment strip with clear double-sided adhesive
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
white gel pen